This blog is for all family members to post on. We'd love to have more participants!

To keep the passwords private, just email Lori at: loripdiamond@gmail.com and I'll give you that info.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Need a Name!



"I am new to Lindon, but came without a name.
I'm ten years old but have a mysterious past.  My owner doesn't know much about me, but I did some barrel racing.  I plan on being at the family reunion to give rides.  Are you going to be there?"








"You can see my left side with my white face.   I am considered a paint horse because I have white spots along with color spots.  Because of my light golden brown color and black mane and tail, I'm a buckskin paint."










"My left side is definitely my wild side - kind of my mustang look.  I'll show you the whites of my eyes, but don't worry I'm gentle."















"This is my glamorous side.  I'm a real sweetheart, BUT I NEED A NAME.  Please help me out.  Remember come to the Parker Family Reunion July 23-25 in Joseph, Utah.  I'll be there!"

















My mare came home with me on the 29th of April - without a name.  I am going to take a couple of weeks to get to know her and hear suggestions before I give her a name.  Post your suggestions under comments.  Thanks - Marcia

2 comments:

lori d said...

Gorgeous horse. Can't wait to see you on her. Haven't thought of any appropriate name yet.

Lori

Nicole Parker said...

I'm still thinkin' . . I don't know that's so hard . .