This blog is for all family members to post on. We'd love to have more participants!

To keep the passwords private, just email Lori at: loripdiamond@gmail.com and I'll give you that info.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. We were sad that we weren't able to see everyone at our house the other day, but we had a fun little party with those that could come and I hope everyone else had a good night too. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have updated our family's blog so if you want to check it out I will try to keep that current. I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! - Nicole

1 comment:

lori d said...

Thanks, Nicole. I saw your blog. Way to go. See you and have a great New Year.

Aunt Lori