
We will be contacting you about food in the next week. Our menu will be "ale" apple cider, both cold and hot, sloppy joes, chips and dip, relish tray with dip and desserts. We need a count as soon as possible so we know how much to provide. Families, let us know if you are coming and how many in each family.
We will have a Pumpkin Decorating Contest. You can carve, paint or decorate your pumpkin. Bring more than one if you want. Bring it covered or in a paper bag so know one can see it. We will have ballots to cast votes in different categories. We will be contacting you about food in the next week. Our menu will be "ale" apple cider, both cold and hot, sloppy joes, chips and dip, relish tray and dip and desserts. We need a count as soon as possible so we know how much to provide. Families, let us know if you are coming and how many in each family.
9 comments:
Great pictures on the Halloween party! Of course, my family will be there. Four people. Starr's four. Two of you. Mom and Dad. Kristy and Grady. 14 so far.
Lori
We will be coming for sure. (2 adults 1 child)
We are planning to have five, possibly six or seven at the party. I hope that Jessica will come with us, since Nate can't miss his Monday night class. Nicole might bring Hector if he chooses to come. I will let you know on those two as soon as I hear from them. Thanks!
Vicki
So far this list is made up of those who plan on coming to the Halloween Party.
Dad and Mom
Bill and Marcia (We better be there!)
Steve, Lori and two girls.
Lindsay, Vickie, three children (including Jessica)
Maybe Nicole and Hector
Gavin and Mandy two children
Kristy and Grady and baby
If I have missed someone let me know.
Pass the word along to the rest of the family so we can get an accurate count for food
The party should be fun!
Marcia
Count us in for 4.
~The RV Parkers
This is Lissa me and baby parker will be coming to the party!!!
Nathan said that his class got cancelled, so both he and Jessica will be able to come to the party now.
Vicki
Kimball & I will be there and I'm sure Angie will come.
Jill
Mike, Trevor, Parker and I will be there for sure. Mike is so thrilled to be dressing up as a pirate!!
He is a good sport! It will be fun!
What food do you want us to bring?
Starr
Post a Comment