
Hello family! I'm very impressed with the family blog! Way to go Grandma, Marcia, and Lori! I added a link element for those of you who have blogs, so add them, so we can view everyone elses. If you need help adding yours, let me know and I'll help you.
I'll try to be good and put updates on here, but if I fall behind, you can always just go to mine and know what's going on.
We love you all!
2 comments:
Kristy,thanks for sharing the picture and your family blogsite. I hope the other young married couples jump in so you all don't have to just read the "old" peoples' blogs. We would love the younger cousins to put in their pictures as well. LOL Marcia
Kristy,
Thanks for the picture of your cute family at the beach!! I went to the Stoner blog and it is awesome!! I am impressed. Thanks for keeping in touch with us!
Love ya! Aunt Starr
Post a Comment